Roof Inspection & Repairs
Inspect the roof twice a year for crack, found a crack? Give us a call and schedule an appointment and we will fix it for you.
Electric Jack Inspection
- Check connections at battery and keep clean and tight.
- Check jack for operating, remove, clean, and oil. Inspect for bent and worn parts.
- Lubricate gears in gearbox and landing leg gear head with extreme pressure grease.
- Lubricate pivot points of stabilizer jacks and gear assembly ever 6 months.
If you need help doing this to maintain your Jack give us a call and we will do it for you.
- Inspect generator set prior to each trip and use.
- Check oil level prior to each trip.
- Keep unit clean and free from dirt and debris.
- Inspect wire and fuel connections, making certain they are tight and free of corrosion. Repair if necessary.
- Inspect fuel lines for cuts, cracks and abrasions, replace if necessary.
- Inspect exhaust system for leaks.
- Use fuel stabilizer when RV is in storage.
Battery Service & Replacement
A battery is only a storage container for energy. It cannot manufacture energy, but only releases energy after it has been charged. Use heavy duty deep cycle batteries. Replacement batteries should be of the RV / Marine Deep Cycle type. Proper maintenance will provide trouble free operation and help prolong the life of the battery.
- Inspect and fill battery electrolyte levels also testing the battery with proper equipment.
- Check battery cable connections for clean tight connections and copper shield.
- Batteries fully charged - specific gravity should read between 1.215 and 1.250.
- Vent caps are tight, replace if cracked.
Complete Brake Inspection & Service
- Adjust brakes after first 200 miles, then every 3,000 miles or as use requires.
- Brake controller and brakes are properly synchronized prior to each trip.
- Inspect at beginning of season or annually.
- Have shoes checked for uneven wear, contamination or wear down.
- Have magnets checked for uneven wear, replace if necessary.
- Make sure moving parts (actuator arm and spring) work freely.
- Check wire connectors, replace if insulation is worn, torn or cracked.
Circle K Service can do this for you. Don't let your Battery look like this!!!
Let us check your motor home over before a trip!
Prior to each trip, perform a general exterior inspection. Inspect and monitor closely tire wear and pressure.
Tire Rotate / Replace
Tires for Motor homes should be rotated every 30,000 miles or less depending on tire wear.
5th Wheel Inspection
Fifth wheel landing jacks electrical connections
- Extend landing legs as far as possible and clean drop tube and inner ram tube. Coat exposed surface of tubes with silicone spray
- Coat inside of handle alignment tube with silicone spray lubricant.
- Oil shaft bushing in gearbox and leg gear heads with SAE 30 oil.
- Lubricate gears in gearbox and landing leg gear heads with extreme pressure grease.
Circle K Service offers this service along with many others.